NTS results have the same importance and value for the candidates as any other result. NTS stands for National Testing Service. National Testing Service is a nationwide institution established in 2006 to conduct NTS test for different purposes. Either for different jobs in different fields or for admission in different affiliated universities of Pakistan. In addition to this, this institution also arranges tests for many NTS commonwealth scholarship and competitive exams as well. Actually it is a multipurpose institution and provides an easy approach to the people of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is working successfully for many years and providing sufficient service to its customers as much as possible .
Offices of this institution are situated in almost all the main cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi ,Islamabad, Quetta etc. The complete information and comprehensive information about this institution as well as about the upcoming projects. Available jobs in NTS, scholarships, and upcoming admission. NTS test schedule of different universities as well as colleges all around the Pakistan is also available on its official website www.nts.org.pk.
In this era of modern technology anyone can have access to its official site just by a single click. NTSresults.org not only provides an easy access to the aspirants but also provides access to NTS sample papers. NTS results of recent jobs as well as giving the option to view NTS new projects that have announced by NTS at different level and in different fields. Also it leads us to download NTS application form, roll number slips of NTS, answer keys of NTS test and NTS queries Form.
National aptitude test is of the purpose to get admission in different universities (Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad (Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences & School of Economics, Department of Pharmacy, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi) etc. of Pakistan which allow their students to pass the NTS NAT to get admission in different departments.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT GENERAL is another kind of test which is held for the admission of M.S and M.Phil students. GAT results remain valid for two years. If a student wants to get admission after two years of passing NTS GAT test, he must appear in GAT again, and the previous result will not be valid for this admission. There are further conditions for the candidates who want to appear in this test.
- Copy of NIC (attested)
- Photographs (according to need) attested.
- Photocopies of result cards (attested).
- Experience letter according to the need of job.
- Fee shall be deposit in any online branch of UBL, MCB, HBL, or ABL.
- There are three copies of NTS challan form one is for bank record, the other is for candidate and the third one is for NTS. The NTS copy shall be attach with application form of NTS.
- For the Government employs NOC shall be require. Sometime its ask to attach with NTS application form or sometime it would be demand during interview.
- The district of domicile shall be select carefully by the candidate during filling his or her application form.
- The city for test should also be select by the candidate keeping his or her ease in mind.
- In case of any wrong information in form or any mistake can lead the candidate to his or her ineligibility for the job. Even he or she is qualified at that time academically.
- Incomplete or the NTS forms receive after due date shall not be entertain by the NTS Authorities.
- If any candidate wants to appear in more than one exam he or she must apply separately for each of post. For this purpose he or she should download separate NTS application forms for each post.
- No box should be incomplete in order to fill the application form completely.
- In case of disable candidates the certificate of disability must be attach with application form of NTS.
- NTS application forms submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- NTS roll number slip of candidates shall be send to the candidate’s postal address which is given by the applicant in his or her application.
- Applicant can also download NTS roll no slip from the official web site of NTS.
- In order to obtain online roll no slip of NTS the candidate must have his or her NIC number.
- Applicant should enter his or her NIC number carefully in order to get his or her NTS slip.
- If a candidate does not find his or her roll slip from above ways he or she should check the NTS rejected candidates list.
- Eligible candidates can see NTS roll slip and other information about NTS test.
- If the photograph of the candidate is not on the slip he or she should paste his or her fresh photograph on the slip.
During the time of waiting for roll number slip the candidate must focus on his or her preparation of NTS paper. The best way to prepare oneself for the test is to go through the NTS past papers.
Importance of NTS Results
After attempting the test the most important moment for which the student wait is the date of result. Because this is the first and foremost step for any candidate to go for further procession to get that job. Similarly the NTS results also keep the same importance and value for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for their result of NTS test.
The NTS results of different tests updated by the NTS result compiling department after a few days of test. Also the students would provided with NTS answer keys result to check their NTS test marks by themselves.
Online Way Of Checking NTS Results
The online way is also available for the candidates to check his/her NTS results. On this site the results of latest posts as well as the results of GAT, NAT, TOEFL. Scholarships test are available as early as possible. Candidates can also see their NTS result by CNIC as well as check NTS result by roll no. Here on this page candidates will have facility to check his or her NTS result by name.
In Pakistan many of high profiled educational institutes have made it necessary for those students looking for admission to pass the tests apprehended under the supervision of NTS.