Armed Forces Institute Of Pathology AFIP UTS Test Result check online from here. Test date is Sunday, 17th of March 2019. AFIP Rawalpindi is a premier reference diagnostic laboratory of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It is situated near Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi. In the diagnostics side its departments includeHaematology, Chemical pathology, Microbiology, Immunology, Virology, Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine. AFIP is fully aware of existing challenges in the discipline of labortary medicine.
At present AFIP has the widest test repertorie possible in any analytical steup. All those candidates who appear in the test for the jobs in Post Graduate Medical Institute Armed Forces. Now waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their test marks. Usually UTS announce result of any test with in few days. However, answer keys are declare earlier then the full result. We will also update here answer keys test result of AFPGMI, Once it is announce.
Armed Forces Institute Of Pathology AFIP UTS Test Result
||Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute|
|Test Date||Sunday, 17th of March 2019|
||Computer Assistant Operator
How to Check Armed Forces Institute Of Pathology AFIP UTS Test Result ?
- UTS test result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check result is via identity card number while the second way to check result is through roll no.
- Write your id card number in the id card search bar and at last click on search button or check in list button.
- You can also check your Armed Forces Institute Of Pathology UTS Test Result by entering your roll number. While other procedure is same as to check AFIP jobs result through id card number.
- You can download as well as take the print of AFIP uts jobs test result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print of your result.