Download application form for Directorate General of Sports KPK Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 1st February 2019. Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa formerly the North-West Frontier Province, or NWFP, runs for over 1,100 kilometres along the border with Afghanistan. Peshawar is the capital, and the heart of the province is the fertile Vale of Peshawar, which is watered by the Kabul and Swat rivers.
Application are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile of KPK to fulfill the vacancies in KPK Directorate of Sports department. All those candidates who are eligible for the Directorate General of Sports KPK Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in KPK Directorate General of Sports department are mention below.
Directorate General of Sports KPK Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 1st February 2019|
For Junior Coach 25-40 Years
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Junior Coach (BPS-10)
How to Apply For Directorate General of Sports KPK Jobs Via NTS?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rupees 460/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- If a Candidate wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application form.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules of KPK.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th February, 2019.