NTS Jobs 2018 in Directorate of Tourist Services KPK department has been announced. Nts will organize the screening test. Last date to submit the Nts Application Form is Wednesday, 24th January 2018.
Adventure travel is a type of tourism, relating exploration or travel with perceived (and possibly actual) risk, and potentially requiring specialized skills and physical exertion. KPK Province has rich tourist spot related to Adventure Tourism.
Eligible candidates must apply to grab this golden opportunity for the jobs in Directorate of Tourist Services KPK department. Before applying, carefully go through following job applying criteria which is listed below in the table.
Directorate of Tourist Services KPK
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 24th January 2018|
|Education Required||Matriculation, Intermediate
||Junior ClerkAssistant Sub-InspectorHead ConstableConstable|
| Age Limit
|Place of Posting||Any where in KPK
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Organization||Directorate of Tourist Services KPK|
|Government / Private||Government|
Vacant Posts With Basic Pay Scale
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (BPS-09)
- Head Constable (BPS-07)
- Constable (BPS-05)
How To Apply For Directorate of Tourist Services KPK NTS Jobs 2018
- Application forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk &ntsresults.org which must be read carefully before applying for any post.
- Form should be carefully filled in by the applicants because the provided information will be considered final
for further processing. Candidate will be self responsible in case of wrong information.
- If the candidate is not fulfilling any of the required eligibility criteria then he/she can exclude from the whole process at any stage (even after the test).
- NTS Test processing fee for the relevant post must be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any of the
online Branches of HBL, ABL, MCB or Meezan Bank.
- Fee deposited Slip (NTS Copy) and attested photocopies of all relevant academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- Candidates already in Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for test/interview.
- Last Date for submission of Application is Wednesday 24th January, 2018.