Download application form for District Session Judge DSJ TTS Toba Tek Singh Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 4rth April, 2019. Toba Tek Singh ( ٹوبہ ٹیک سنگھ) is a city and tehsil of Toba Tek Singh District in the Pakistani province of Punjab. The town and district is named after a Sikh religious figure Tek Singh. Legend has it that Mr. Singh a kind hearted man served water and provided shelter to the worn out and thirsty travellers passing by a small pond (“toba” in Punjabi) which eventually was called Toba Tek Singh, and the surrounding settlement acquired the same name.
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Punjab & Toba Tek Singh to fulfill the posts in District & Session Judge Toba Tek Singh. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the District Session Judge DSJ TTS Toba Tek Singh Jobs Via NTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in TTS District Session Judge Court are mention below.
District Session Judge DSJ TTS Toba Tek Singh Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 4rth April, 2019|
|Age Limit||See Job Ad below|
|Job Title||Senior Auditor / Assistant Audit Officer|
Data Entry Operator
Computer Hardware Technician
How to Apply For District Session Judge DSJ TTS Toba Tek Singh Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease or cancel the recruitment process with out any notice.
- If any candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 12th April 2019.