Download application form for District Session Judge Peshawar Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th February, 2019. Peshawar is the capital of the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Situated in the broad Valley of Peshawar near the eastern end of the historic Khyber Pass, close to the border with Afghanistan. The current name “Peshawar” is derived from the former Sanskrit name of the place, Purushapura.
Application are invited from the candidates having domicile of Peshawar to fulfill the posts in Peshawar District & Sessions Judge Office. All those candidates who are eligible for the District Session Judge Peshawar Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in District Session Judge Peshawar office are mention below.
District Session Judge Peshawar Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 14th February, 2019|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
For Drivers 45 Years
How to Apply For District Session Judge Peshawar Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules of KPK.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th February, 2019.