District Sessions Judge Office Islamabad West Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 28th January 2019. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is federally administered as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory. Built as a planned city in the 1960s to replace Karachi as Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad is noted for its high standards of living, safety, and abundant greenery. The capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad is located in the northwest of the country on Potohar Plateau. This area has been significant in history for being a part of the crossroads of the Rawalpindi and the North West Frontier Province.
Application are invited from the Nationals of Pakistan to fulfill the posts in Islamabad District & Sessions Judge Office west. All those candidates who are eligible for the District Sessions Judge Office Islamabad West Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Islamabad west District & Session Judge office are mention below.
District Sessions Judge Office Islamabad West Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 28th January 2019|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
How to Apply For District Sessions Judge Office Islamabad West Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 28th January 2019.