Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 11th January, 2019. Engro Polymer Trading (Private) Limited is a private limited company incorporated in Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited (the Holding Company), which is a subsidiary of Engro Corporation Limited.
Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited (EPCL) is the only fully integrated Chlor-Vinyl chemical complex in Pakistan. It is a subsidiary of Engro Corporation, involved in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of quality Chlor-Vinyl allied products and PVC under brand name ‘SABZ’. EPCL strongly endorses its triple bottom line philosophy in true essence – People, Planet and Profit are critical and indispensable elements for its growth and success. All those candidates who are eligible for the Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Engro Polymer Apprenticeship Training are mention below.
Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 11th January, 2019|
||up to 25 years
||See Job Ad below
How to Apply For Engro Polymer Chemicals Apprenticeship Training Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- All diplomas / degrees must be government recognized institutes.
- Maximum age is 25 years.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 700/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates must apply for one trade only. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 11th January, 2019.