Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation FGEHF Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 5th July, 2019. FGEHF was established as a cell in Ministry of Housing & Works in 1989 and on 26th March 1990 it was registered as a guarantee limited company with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. The objectives of Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation is to initiate, launch, sponsor and implement housing schemes for Federal Government Employees on ownership basis in all major cities of Pakistan to eradicate shelterlessnes in Federal Government Employees and to make and assist as far as possible each of them to have a house at the time of retirement or earlier.
Housing is a basic and fundamental human need. Today, there is a virtual housing crisis in the country. Rapid population growth, overcrowding, shortage of supply, aging housing stock, development of slums and Katchi Abadis, sera city of land and lack of financial resources has further aggravated the situation. All those candidates who are eligible for the FGEHF Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in FG Employees Housing Foundation are mention below.
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation FGEHF Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 5th August, 2019|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Job Title||Director Planning|
Director Technical II
Deputy Director (Security, Architect, Town Planner, Civil)
Assistant Director (Security, Architect, Town Planner, Civil)
Sub Engineer (Civil, E /M)
How to Apply For MOCT Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation will be allowed according to government rules.
- Number of posts can increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 5th August, 2019.