Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2019 I GAT Subject NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Sunday 17th February 2019. GAT is organize for the purpose of admissions in MS / M.Phil programs. Candidates having minimum of 16 years of education are eligible to apply for GAT. The validity period for Graduate Assessment Test is 2 years. GAT has two categories. First is Gat General Test while the other is Gat Subject test. Gat Subject test is organize for Ph.D programs.
All those candidates who apply for GAT 2019 1 GAT Subject. Now waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Roll number slip/list of candidates for Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2019 one GAT Subject test is available here.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2019 I GAT Subject NTS Test Roll No Slip
||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2019-I) GAT Subject|
||Sunday 17th February 2019|
|Roll No Slip
How to Download Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2019 I GAT Subject NTS Test Roll No Slip ?
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address.
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in two following ways.
- First way is to check is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print of Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2019 I GAT Subject NTS Test Roll No Slip.