Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 2019 I online Apply from here. GAT Subject 1 last date to apply is Wednesday, 23 January, 2019. Graduate Assessment Test short form is GAT. In GAT Subject student must have 18 years of education. Graduate Assessment Test General is conducted for the purpose of admissions in Ph.D programs. The result of GAT Subject remains valid for the period of 2 years.
GAT Subject is organize four times in a year. Graduate Assessment Test Subject is conducted in the month of January, April, July and October. NTS organize GAT four times a year. Graduate Assessment Tests are name as GAT I, GAT II, GAT III and GAT IV. Those candidates who wants to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 2019 I online Apply
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 23 January, 2019|
|Validity Period||2 years
||GAT Subject 2019-I|
| Apply online
How to apply for Graduate Assessment Test GAT Subject 2019 I online Apply ?
- students can apply online from here as well as on the official website of NTS.
- First of all get yourself registered for the GAT Subject test.
- After that login with your user name password.
- Click on the apply now button on that subject for which you wants to apply.
- Repeat same procedure to apply online for Graduate Assessment Test General GAT II, GAT III, GAT IV for the year 2019.
- The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date.
- Deposit Bank deposit fee through bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL.
- Enter bank deposit information into NTS online Registration Portal to further proceed your application.
- Select your test city for desired test center choice. (Primary test city and secondary test city).