Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 23rd September, 2019. GEPCO is an electric distribution company which supplies electricity to Gujranwala Region, Punjab, Pakistan. The jurisdiction of the company includes Sialkot, Narowal, Gujranwala, Gujrat and Mandi Bahauddin Districts. The main man-force of the company includes Line Staff, Clerecal Staff, Reading Staff and Officers / Managers. The company has more than 15000 employees with 300+ officers.
In 1998, WAPDA was dis-integrated into two main sector PEPCO and WAPDA. Where, WAPDA was restricted to only deal with water resources and hydro-generation and PEPCO (Pakistan Electric Power Company) was found as overall in-charge/ Company of Thermal Generation (GENCOs: Generation Companies), Transmission (NTDC: National Transmission & Dispatch Company) and Distribution (DISOs: Distribution Companies. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the GEPCO Jobs 2019 must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Gepco Gujranwala Electric Power Company jobs are mention below.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs Via NTS 2019
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 23rd September, 2019|
| Age Limit|| 18-30 Years|
|Total Vacant Posts||870|
| Job Location||Gujranwala|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager (Operation) Junior Engineer|
Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services
Line Superintendent Grade-1
Assistant Lineman (ALM)
|Department Name||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
How to Apply For GEPCO Vacancies September, 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Disable candidates will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 23rd September, 2019.