Health care Department Punjab Junior Technicians LHVs Vaccinators Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 20th June, 2019. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services. District Health Authorities requires services of dynamic, professionals. Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
The post in PS health are offer on purely contract basis.All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Punjab Healthcare department must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department are mention below.
Health care Department Punjab Junior Technicians LHVs Vaccinators Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 20th June, 2019.|
||See ad below
How to Apply For Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs ?
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Application form is available here as well as on the official website of NTS.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Government employers are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Due date to apply is Thursday, 20th June, 2019.