Application form download from here for Healthcare Department Punjab Provincial Quality Control Board Jobs Via NTS. Last date to apply is Sunday 22nd April, 2018. In 1976 Punjab Government has established PQCB Drugs Act. The foremost purpose of making PQCB drugs act is to make sure availability of quality drugs as well as to the general public.
PQCB is inviting applications from suitable qualified professionals. Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. The jobs in health care department of Punjab Provincial Quality Control Board are offer on contract basis for the period of three years. Let’s move towards its applying criteria and other details which are mention below.
Healthcare Department Punjab Provincial Quality Control Board Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply||Sunday 22nd April, 2018|
||HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT Punjab Provincial Quality Control Board
||See job Ad below
|Contract Duration||3 years
How to Apply For Healthcare Department Punjab Provincial Quality Control Board Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Application form is available here as well as on the official website of NTS.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Government employers are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Due date to apply is Sunday 22nd April, 2018.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.