IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 28th December 2018. Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more that 1,42,623 teachers. The functions of E&SE is formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy. Moreover, Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector. Furthermore it also function is Processing of developmental projects.
Application are invited from dynamic and dedicated candidates to fulfill the posts in Independent Monitoring Unit of Education department of KPK. Female can also apply. All those candidates who have domicile of KPK are eligible to apply. The jobs are offer on contract basis for the period of one year. All those candidates who are eligible for the KPK Education department IMU Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 28th December 2018|
||Up to 35 years
||See Job ad below
How to Apply For IMU Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 450/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 28th December 2018.