The Islamiyat MCQS are given below. Answer for these MCQS are given at the end. Each MCQS have four answer. Out of four one is correct. Islamiyat MCQS helps the student to pass the test in the NTS papers.
NTS MCQS OF ISLAMIYAT
1. The first ‘Wahi” was revealed upon the Holy Prophet Muhammad in —–
(A) 570 AD (B) 610 AD (C) 630 AD (D) 590 AD
2. The third battle fought between Muslim of Medina and Quraish of Makkah was —–
(A) Badr (B) Uhad (C) Khandak (D) Khyber
3. Who lead Muslim forces during the “Crusades”?
(A) Harun-ur-Rashid (B) Salah-ud-Din Ayubi (C) Walid-bin-Abdul Malik (D) Ahmad Shah Qachar
4. In which year Zakat was made obligatory?
(A) 1 A.H. (B) 2 A.H. (C) 3 A.H. (D) 4 A.H.
5. What is the nisab of Zakat for Gold ?
(A) 5% Tola . (B) 6% Tola (C) 7% Tola (D) 8% Tola
6. For how many times, the word ‘Zakat’ has been mentioned in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 22 (B) 12 times (C) 32 times (D) 42 times
7. What was the Kunniyyat of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) ?
(A) Abu Sulaiman (B) Abu Jaffer (C) Abu Abdullah (D) Abu Hamza
8. For how many years, the caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) lasted ?
(A) Three years (B) Four years (C) Two years (D) Five years
9. For how long, the caliphate of Hazrat Usman (RA) lasted ?
(A) 6 years (B) 8 years (C) 10 years (D) 12 years
10. Which Swabs of Holy Quran throws light on the Islamic laws regarding marriage and divorce ?
(A) Al Nisa (B) Al Baqrah (C) At Furqan (D) Al Ankabut
11. What is the Serial Number of Surah Yaasin in the Holy Quran ?
(A) Thirty four (B) Thirty six (C) Thirty five (D) Thirty seven
12. What is the total number of types of Qias?
(A) Two (B) Three (C) Four (D) Five
13. Give the total number of Ayaats in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 5445 (C) 4344
(B) 7277 (D) 6236
14. How many times, the word ‘Qul’ has been repeated in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 332 (B) 432 (C) 532 (D) 632
15. What the serial number of the Kalimah Rad-e-Kufr among the 6 Kalimahs ?
(A) Six (B) Four (C) Three (D) Five
16. Which is the alternative of Wuzu when water is not available before saying a prayer ?
(A) Ghusal (B) Washing of face (C) Tayammum (D) None of these
17. Which Nafli Namaz is most liked by Allah?
(A) lshraq (B) Zawaal (C) Chasht (D) Tahajud
18. What is the time of Nafli Salaa arced Ishraq?
(A) Sunrise till midnight (B) Sunrise till noon (C) Sunrise till quarter of a day (D) Sunrise till sunset
19. Give the name of the Prophet whose name has been mentioned most in the Holy Quran?
(A) Hazrat Daud (B) Hazrat Musa (C) Hazrat Ibrahim (D) Hazrat Harum
20. Which Prophet is called ‘Abdul Bashar’?
(A) Hazrat Yaqub (B) Hazrat Musa (C) Hazrat Younas (D) Hazrat Adam
21. Give the name of the prophet who is sone of Hazrat Daus?
(A) Hazrat Hood (B) Hazrat Ishaq (C) Hazrat Sulaiman (D) Hazrat Yousuf
22. During drought, which Namaaz is offered for rain?
(A) Salaat-e-lstasqa (B) Salaat-e-Khisoo (C) Salaat e Kisoof (D) None of these
23. In which Namaz no Sajdah is performed?
(A) Salat e Iskraq (B) Salat e Kisoo (C) Salat e Tahajud (D) Salat e Janaza
24. The distance between Makkah and Medina is about —–
(A) 100 miles (C) 300 miles
(B) 200 miles (D) 400 Miles.
25. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (May Peace Be Upon Him) started preaching Islam in public in the year —–
(A) 613 A.D (B) 610 A.D (c) 606 A.D (d) 609 A.D
1. b 2. c 3. b 4. b 6. c 7. c 8. c 9. d 11. b 12. c 13. d 14. 16. c 17. d 18. b 19. b 21. c 22. a 23. d 24. c 25. a