Download application form for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Via NTS. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 18th September 2018. KPITB is a public sector autonomous organization. Established under an Act of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in May 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology, Information Technology enabled services and Information Technology enabled education for private sector of the Province of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KPK is the youngest of all provinces of Pakistan with 73.8% of its population under the age of 29 years. Information Technology has arguably the greatest impact on businesses, manufacturing, consumer, as well as several more industry sectors.
KPITB mission is to use Information Technology, as the main enabler to address the key challenge of employment generation in the KPK. Information Technology Board of KPK invites applications from suitable candidates. All those candidates who have domicile of KPK are eligible to apply for the jobs in KPITB. Terms & conditions as well as other requirements for Divisional Public School College Mian Channu Tulamba Jobs are mention below.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday, 18th September 2018|
||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board|
How to Apply For Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease the post or cancel the recruitment process.
Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- By hand submission of application will not be entertain.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 18th September 2018.