Labour Court No 5 Sargodha Junior Clerk Jobs Via NTS application form is available here. Last date to apply is Friday, 3rd August 2018. A labor court is a governmental judiciary body which rules on labor or employment-related matters and disputes. Labour Court was established as a result of promulgation of Punjab Industrial Relations Act, 2010. Labour Courts also known as Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal.
Applications are inviting from desirous having the required qualifications against Junior Clerk and Copy clerk posts. Maximum age is not more then 25 years. Candidates having domicile of Sargodha are eligible to apply for Labour Court No 5 Sargodha Junior Clerk Jobs. Terms and conditions as well as other requirements for Labour Court No 5 Sargodha Junior Clerk Jobs Via NTS Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
Labour Court No 5 Sargodha Junior Clerk Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 3rd August 2018
||Junior Clerk / Copy Clerk (BS-11)
||F.A (At least 2nd Division)
||25 words per minute
|Answer Keys Result
How to Apply for Labour Court No 5 Sargodha Junior Clerk Jobs Via NTS
Complete procedure is mention below to apply for the jobs in Sargodha Labour Court No 5.
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service. Attested copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs.
- Government employers apply through proper channel.
- Those candidates will be allow to sit in the written test who have require qualification.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 580/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 3rd August 2018.