LUAWMS Lasbela University of Agriculture Water Marine Sciences Uthal Admissions NTS Test Result is available here. Test date is Sunday, 6th October 2019. LUAWMS is located in the historic and magnificent district of Lasbela, Balochistan. The university is truly a comprehensive institution of higher education with enduring commitment to achieve excellence in higher education, innovative technology, cutting-edge research as well as superior public service. Lasbela University is dedicated to prepare its graduates for successful careers and enable them to play a constructive role in progressing social inclusion, economic prosperity as well as in environmental quality.
First admissions were made to BS Agriculture, Economics and English. The vision Lasbela University of Agriculture Water & Marine Sciences is to become one of the globally renowned institutes for delivering higher education, providing innovative research and contributing towards technological advancements. Usually, NTS announce result of any admission test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys are declare early then the full result. We will also update here LUAWMS Admission Test answer keys result. Once it is declare by National testing authorities.
LUAWMS Lasbela University of Agriculture Water Marine Sciences Uthal Admissions NTS Test Result
|University Name||Lasbela University of Agriculture Water & Marine Sciences Uthal|
|Test Date||Sunday, 6th October 2019|
|Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
How To Check LUAWMS Dera Murad Jamali Entry Test Results
- LUAWMS admissions 2019 Test result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check admission test result of LUAWMS is via roll number. While the second method is to check admission test result is through National identity card no (CNIC).
- Write your id card number (with out dishes) then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your LUAWMS Dera Murad Jamali College Admissions Test Result by entering roll number.
- If you wants to download your result. Then press ctrl+p.