Management Information System NTS Job has been declared. The Last date to submit application form for the screening test of Data Base Administration Post is Monday, 29th January 2018.
Name of the Post
Data Base Administrator
Lump sum pay Package of Rs. 1, 20, 000 per month
MS Computer Science/MCS/BS Computer Engineering / BSC Computer Science (4 years/ Telecom Engineering /BCS(4 years) from a recognized University.
03 years of relevant professional experience of Oracle/Tera data/MS-SQL on Solaris / Windows / Linux platform. Must also know how to document various phases of system development with respect to database. Should be well aware of data-ware house techniques.
Terms and Conditions For Management Information System – Government of Punjab Home Department VACANCY
1. Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk or ntsresults.org
2. Candidates shall submit Application from duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application From.
3. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, ABL & HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form).
4. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained. Only those aspirants who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be organized by National testing Service) and interview by the Department.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
7. The application shall be submitted within 15 days from the date of advertisement of the said post. (Last date to apply Monday, 29th January 2018).
8. NTS Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
10. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
11. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy /Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
12. The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province. Local residents will be given preference.
13. No TA/DA shall be paid.