Ministry of Commerce Textile MOCT Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 5th August, 2019. Download application form from here. The Ministry of Commerce is a Cabinet-level ministry of the Government of Pakistan concerned with economic growth and commerce development and promotion in Pakistan. The administrative head of the ministry is the Commerce Secretary of Pakistan. The textile sector in Pakistan has an overwhelming impact on the economy, contributing 57% to the country’s exports. In today’s highly competitive global environment, the textile sector needs to upgrade its supply chain, improve productivity, and maximize value-addition to be able to survive. The objectives of the Textile Industry Division are to formulate strategies and programme to enable the textile sector to meet these challenges and attain global competitiveness.
The mission of MOCT is to contribute to the national economy through trade liberalization and facilitation, improving export competiveness and reducing cost of doing business. Aim to achieve higher market access for Pakistani products in existing markets as well as new markets with ultimate aim of improving quality of life of the people of Pakistan. Those candidates who are eligible for the Ministry of Commerce & Textile Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Textile Commissioner Organization are mention below.
Ministry of Commerce Textile MOCT Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 5th August, 2019|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
How to Apply For MOCT Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- NTS test fee which is Rupees 200 /- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 5th August, 2019.