NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Punjab Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 20th December 2018. The National Database and Registration Authority, Pakistan, is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan. NADRA headquarters is in Islamabad. It is one of the largest government database institution. It has employing more than 11,000 people in more than 800 domestic offices as well as in five international offices. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established on March 10, 2000. The Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) is a computerised national identity card issued by NADRA to Pakistani citizens.
The jobs in the NADRA is on contract basis for the duration of three year. Only female candidates can apply. The age of the applicant must not be more then 30 years. All those candidates who are eligible for the Punjab NADRA jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Punjab Jobs are mention below.
NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Punjab Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 17th December 2018|
|Age Limit||Up to 30 years|
|Job Title||Junior Executive|
How to Apply For NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Punjab Jobs?
- Interested candidates send application form along with Complete CV.
- Maximum education require is Intermediate as well as Computer short course.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Government rules.
- Department has the right to accept or reject any application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 20th December 2018.