National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 16th September, 2019. The National Database and Registration Authority, Pakistan, is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan. NADRA headquarters is in Islamabad. It is one of the largest government database institution. It has employing more than 11,000 people in more than 800 domestic offices as well as in five international offices. National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established on March 10, 2000.
The Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is a computerised national identity card issued by NADRA to Pakistani citizens. All those candidates who are eligible for the KPK National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for NADRA Jobs 2019 KPK Jobs are mention below.
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs 2019
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 16th September, 2019|
|Age Limit||Up to 38 years|
|Job Title|| Site In charge|
Data Entry operator
How to Apply For NADRA KPK Jobs ?
- Interested candidates send application form along with Complete CV.
- Maximum education require is MBA, Intermediate as well as Computer short course.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Government rules.
- For Disable persons age relaxation is up to 10 years.
- Department has the right to accept or reject any application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 16th September, 2019.
- Send your applications to Regional Head office Nadra Peshawar, Human Resource Section EOBI Building Plot No 31 Sector B-1 Phase 5 Hayatabad Peshawar.