Download application form for National Transmission Dispatch Company NTS Latest Jobs. Last date to apply for the vacant jobs in National Transmission & Dispatch Company is Friday, 2nd March 2018.
NTDC is inviting applications from energetic as well as from experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the vacant positions in NTDC on one year contract basis and will be extendable. Also these vacant posts will be regularize on satisfactory performance as per NTDCL policy.
Applying criteria and other details are mention below in the table.
National Transmission Dispatch Company NTS Latest Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 2nd March 2018|
||Matriculation, I.com, B.Com|
| Age Limit
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Job Title||Accounts Assistant (BPS-15)
Audit Assistant (BPS-15)
Junior Clerk (BPS-09)
Junior Clerk cunm Computer Typist (Accounts) (BPS-09)
Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) (BPS-07)
Assistant Lineman (ALM) (BPS-07)
|Test Date||Will be Announce Soon|
How to apply For National Transmission Dispatch Company NTS Latest Jobs ?
- Candidates applying for the post of Accounts Assistant (BPS-15) &Audit Assistant (BPS-15) will only apply
through online application form available on NTS website as well as from here.
- Candidates applying against the posts at Sr No. 03, 04, 05&06 on appropriate application form will be considered for short listing.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form clearly/ legibly.
- Different quotas such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, Disabled etc will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDC employee’s children quota may indicate it in the relevant box
given in the NTS application form.
- Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota must attach all relevant documents as well as CNIC of father/mother. They must also provide an affidavit that their brother/sister or widowed mother is not already employ in NTDC against employees’ children quota.
- Only eligible candidates will be call for written test.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- Five years age relaxation will be given according to Government policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.