Here on this page you will get NTS District Health Authority Gujrat Jobs as well as application form to apply for the vacant jobs in Gujrat. National Testing Service of Pakistan will conduct the Screening Test and due Date is Tuesday, 20th February 2018.
Application form are inviting from well discipline and eligible candidates against the vacant posts in District Health Authority, Gujrat. District Health Authorities are establish almost in all Districts of Punjab. Candidates having Punjab Domicile as well as relevant diplomas and skills are eligible to apply. Vacant post with basic pay scale and also how to apply procedure is describe below. Application Form is also given below.
Vacant post With Basic Pay Scale
- Junior Technician MCH Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Ophthalmology Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Pharmacy Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Surgical Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Anesthesia Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Radiography and Imaging Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Public Health Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Pathology Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Dental Technology (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician CDC Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Health Care Out Reach Technology (BPS-09)
- Generator Operator (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Tube Well Operator (BPS-03)
- Carpenter (BPS-03)
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-02)
- Operation Theater Attendant (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Petrol (BPS-01)
- Gate Keeper (BPS-01)
- Dhobi (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Masalchi (BPS-01)
- Barrier (BPS-01)
- Ward Servant (BPS-01)
How To Apply For NTS District Health Authority Gujrat Jobs
- Application form as well as Fee challan form can be download from NTS official website or ntsresults.org.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and test fee shall be pay in any online branch of MCB, ABL, HBL or Mezan bank.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 20th February 2018.
- Positions are offer on contract for the period of two years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 and Service Rules of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate is 05 years, While for Female Candidates age relaxation is 08 years and for Disable Person it is 10 years and 15% of vacancies are reserved for minorities and 15% quota is reserve for Female candidates.
- Government employers are also eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Number of vacancies can be increase or decrease.
- Disable candidates must attach disability certificate issue from District Standing Medical board and No TA/DA will be given.
- Nts roll no slip will be directly dispatch to the candidates at least one week prior to the test.