NTS KPK Jobs Donor Funded Project download advertisement from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 30th March 2018. The Municipal Services Delivery Program (MSDP) is included in ADP 2011-12 bearing ADP No. 876 with allocation of Rs. 520 Millions. PMU is an integral part of this Program.The PMU will be responsible for the overall implementation of MSDP in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
Donor Funded Project are inviting the individuals who have the require qualification as well as experience which is mention in the advertisement for the NTS KPK Jobs in Donor Funded Project department. The positions are offer on contract basis and carry fixed salary package. Candidates already in government service will be eligible for project and other allowances in accordance with Government of KPK project policy. Those candidates will be given preference who have public sector experience. Female can also apply as well as disable persons. Further details are mention below.
NTS KPK Jobs Donor Funded Project
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 30th March 2018|
| Age Limit
||Maximum age 45 years
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
Terms & Conditions for NTS KPK Jobs Donor Funded Project
- In case of Government servant age relaxation will be admissible according to the rules.
- Those candidates who are already in service apply through proper channel.
- PMU reserve the right to increase / decrease posts.
- Incomplete application will not be entertain.
How to Apply for NTS KPK Jobs Donor Funded Project
- Application form as well as online deposit slip amounting Rs.600/- (Non-Refundable) as test processing fees are available on NTS Website.
- Candidates are require to send the duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of all the relevant academic documents and also experience certificates.
- NTS test fees can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates applying for posts serial No. 4 and 5 shall sent their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents on P.O. Box 706, Post Mall, Peshawar.
- Due date to apply is Friday, 30th March 2018.