Download online NTS Past Papers Solved MCQS part 1. These solved mcqs of NTS are very helpful for the preparation of any NTS test. Candidates must go to these mcqs to check their knowledge as well as their ability. These past papers mcqs of nts comprises of all types of subject questions.
NTS Past Papers Solved MCQS part 1
- When Bengal was partitioned?
(a) 1905 (b)1907 (b) 1910 (b) 1911
- Who presented poor man budget
(a) Raja Ahmed (b) Liaquat Ali (c) Ch. Muhammad Ali (d) None of these
- When U.N.O. was formed ?
(a) 1943 (b) 1944 (c) 1945 (d) 1946
- Who was editor of Zamindar ?
(a) Ali Johar (b) (b) Zafar Ali Khan (c) Masood (d) Iqbal
- How many members are in E.U ?
(a) 23 (b) 25 (c) 27 (d) 29
- Name the President of Cuba?
(a)Federal Castro (b) Rahul Castro (c) Joseph Richmand (d) None of these
- Name of the President of India?
(a) Abu al-Kalam (b) Sonia Gandhi (c) Manmohan Singh (d) Parthebia Patil
- Name the last Viceroy of India?
(a) V.P. Menon (b) Lod Amery (c) Wavel (d) Mountabatten
- When did Simon Commission arrive in India?
(a) 1926 (b) 1927 (c) 1928 (d) 1930
- Suez Canal Connects two seas ?
(a) Red sea and Black sea
(b) Mediterranean and red sea
(c) Dead Sea and White sea
(d) Atlantic and Pacific
- Who discovered penicillin?
(a) Viscount (b) Mac million (c) Pasteur (d) None of these
- Who wrote friends and masters?
(a) President Nixon (b) Z.A. Bhutto (c) Ayub Khan (d) None of these
- Noori-al-Malki is P.M. of?
(a) Iran (b) Iraq (c) Syria (d) Turkey
- Ban-ki-Moon belongs to which Country?
(a) China (b) Taiwan (c) South Korea (d) North Korea
- In which year National anthem played on ?
(a) 1953 (b) 1954 (c) 1955 (d) 1956
- Where is International Court of Justice?
(a) Rome (b) Washington (c) New York (d) Haugue
- When W.T.O. founded?
(a) 1985 (b) 2002 (c) 2006 (d) none of these
- How many state are in USA?
(a) 51 (b) 49 (c) 52 (d) none
- When Allahabad Address was delivered?
(a) 1930 (b) 1931 (c) 1932 (d) 1933
- Earth rotates the sun in?
(a) 23 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds (b) 24 hours
(c) 23 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds (d) None of these
- What man exhales
(a) Oxygen (c) Carbon mono oxide
(b) Carbon dioxide (d) Carbon and nitrogen
- War and Peace was written by ?
(a) Tolstoy (b) Dostoevsky (c) Boris Pattenson
- Obama belongs to the state?
(a) New York (b) Illinois (c) Washington (d) New England
- Origin of Species is written by ?
(a) Walter Disney (b) Augustus (c) None of these
- Headquarter of SAARC?
(a) Islamabad (b) Dhaka (c) Kathmandu (d) Male
- Who introduced the system of prisons in Islamic history?
(a) Caliph Ali (b) Caliph Umer (c) Caliph Abu Bakar (d) None of these
- How many times is the mention of Namaz in the Quran?
(a) 700 (b) 750 (c) 730 (d) none of these
Correct Answer a
- Currency of Kuwait?
(a) Crown (b) Dinar (c) Dehram (d) Rial
- Head quarter of UNESCO?
(a) Rome (b) Vienna (c) London (d) None of these
- What is fourth state of matter?
(a) Rocks (b) Plasma (c) Water (d) None of these
- Why bat does not see in the night?
(a) Bat has no eyes (b) It has in day light (c) Receives guidness from birds (d)None of these
- How many players are water polo?
(a) 10 (b) 7 (c) 13 (d) 15
- Deficiency of vitamin E causes?
(a) Leukemia (b) Sterility (c) Gums swelling (d) none of these
- Which acid is used Battery?
(a) NACL (b) HCL (c) HNO3 (d) none of these
- The sun rays reach to the earth in ….. time ?
(a) 5 minutes (b) 7 minutes (c) 8 minutes (d) 10 minutes
- Who is the founder of Kirshair Perja Party?
(a) Moulvi Fazal Haq (b) I.I. Chaundrigar (c) Nizam-ud-din (d) None of these
NTS Past Papers Solved MCQS Answer Keys