Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs 2019 has been announced. Nts will take the recruitment test fo the vacant posts in Walled City of Lahore Authority (WCLA). WCLA is a semi-government organization in Lahore, established by the Government of Punjab for conservation, planning, and development, regulation and management in Lahore.
The Available Posts In Walled City of Lahore Authority are Auto CAD Operator, Sweeper, Tourist Guide.Appointment for these posts will be made on Contract basis for the period of three years and will be extend able on good Performance. Those candidates who wants to apply must have Intermediate with relevant Diploma of Associate Engineering. So, Candidate fulfilling the applying criteria must apply for these jobs. Condition for applying for these jobs are given below.
Walled City of Lahore Authority
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 29th January 2018|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Intermediate with relevant Diploma of Associate Engineering|
|Place of Posting||Walled City of Lahore Authority|
Terms and conditions for Applying Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs:
- NTS application form along with fee submitted bank slip (NTS copy) attested photo copies of all education along with experience documents, CNIC copy and domicile copy.
- If the candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application.
- Government employees apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- No TA/DA will not be given.
- Applications received after close office hours will not be entertained.
- Test fee Rs. 450/- can be deposit in any online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB.
- For further information about nts roll no slip,nts application forms and nts result keep in touch with our site.