Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Jobs Via UTS has been announce. Last date to apply for PWD jobs is Wednesday, 25th September, 2019. PWD is a Federal Department under Ministry of Housing and Works with its headquarters located in Islamabad, Pakistan, and sub-offices in all the major cities of the country. PWD is in operation since pre-independence day. The objective of Pak. PWD are to execute the offices and residential accommodation for federal Government employee and to overcome the backlog of millions of square foot of office space and housing units being presently accommodated in hired office space and privately owned residences within budgetary provisions of Federal Government.
The main functions of PWD is to Acquisition and development of Federal Government lands as well as Maintenance of all federally owned Government Building and their furnishing except those financed from Defence budget. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Pakistan Public Works Department Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ministry of Housing & Works PWD Via UTS are mention below.
Pakistan Public Works Department PWD Jobs Via UTS
|Last Date To Apply||Wednesday, 25th September, 2019|
|Education Required||See Job Ad Below|
|Job Title|| Assistant|
Sub Engineer (Civil, E/M )
Assistant Horticulture Supervisor
How to Apply For PWD Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the UTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Wednesday, 25th September, 2019.