PS Primary Secondary Health care Department PSHCD Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. NTS will organize the test. Test date is Wednesday, 4th, Thursday, 5th & Friday, 6th September 2019. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services.
If you are looking for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department jobs Junior Technician Test roll no slip. Then you come at right page. Eligible candidates can download roll slip for the test of PSHCD jobs from here. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here.
PS Primary Secondary Health care Department PSHCD Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Roll No Slip Link||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Job Title||Junior Technician (Dental Technician)|
Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology)
Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician)
Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
Junior Technician (Health Technician/Medical Technician)
Junior Technician (Dispenser/Pharmacy)
Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/Radiographer/X-Ray)
Junior Technician (Pathology)
Junior Technician (ECG/Cardiac/ETT/ECHO)
Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor)
Junior Technician (LHV)
Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
|Answer Keys / Result||Click Here|
|Test Date||Wednesday, 4th, Thursday, 5th & Friday, 6th September 2019|
How to Download PSHCD Vacancies Junior Technician Test Roll Number Slip ?
- Eligible applicants for the test can download their roll number slips from online portal.
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in two following ways.
- First way is to check is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test center.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.