PTCL Wifi Internet Packages details for the year 2019 are available here. Check how to change the ptcl broadband password. PTCL stands for Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited. It is a national telecommunication Company in Pakistan in sense of telephone and internet services provider. PTCL operates around 2000 telephone exchanges across the country. GSM, HSPA+, CDMA, LTE, broadband internet, IPTV, and wholesale are an increasing part of its business. The company has more than 2 million subscribers all over the country. PTCL has started the online bill facility for its customers. So that any one can pay his / her bill easily.
PTCL Wifi Internet Packages 2019
Ptcl is providing unlimited internet. All the packages are monthly base. You have to pay the bill every month and the package is resubscribe automatically. The speed range from Speeds ranging from 10Mbps 100Mbps. The internet of PTCL has GPON fiber optic connectivity. The details of the wifi internet packages of ptcl are describe below. You can subscribe the package according your needs.
|FEATURES||Monthly||Up to 4 Mbps||Up to 8 Mbps||Up to 15 Mbps||Up to 25 Mbps||Up to 50 Mbps||Up to 100 Mbps|
|Internet Charges (PKR)||1,700||2,150||2,650||3,200||5,000||7,500|
|VOICE||Selection of 1 Option|
|Freedom Unlimited* (PKR)||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|U Freedom (PKR)||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Freedom Plus (PKR)||399||399||399||399||399||399|
|ADDONS||Smart TV (PKR)||525||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Smart TV App (PKR)||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Smart Link App (PKR)||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
How To Change ptcl broadband password
PTCL broadband password change can be done easily. Now a days the process of hacking some one other wifi device is not so difficult. You can easily know the password of any wifi device easily. If you wants no body knows your wifi device password. Then you have to change your wifi device password regularly. The complete process is mention below.
- First of all open the ip 192.168.1.1 in any web browser.
- Enter your admin user name and password.
- After log into the admin panel. Click on the wireless icon.
- Then click on setting or security icon. Setting or security icon is under the wireless icon.
- Then in Main SSID their is Security Mode which WPA2(AES)-PSK or WPS-PSK/WPS2-PSK.
- Under the security mode their is option of Password. You can change the password of ptcl wifi from there.
- You can click on display password to see the password.
- At the end there is a apply icon. click on it your new password will be save.