Get Punjab Food Authority Lahore Jobs NTS Government of Punjab Latest Advertisement here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 15th March 2018. Punjab food Authority (PFA) is responsible for checking out the quality of food, its hygiene and much more. PFA has currently declare the post of phlebotomist.
Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. These posts are offer on contract basis. Total number of posts are 16. Minimum education require for these positions are matriculation with 2 years relevant experience. Candidates having domicile of any District of Punjab are eligible to apply. Now, let’s move towards it’s applying criteria below.
Punjab Food Authority Lahore Jobs NTS Government of Punjab Latest Ad March 2018
|Last Date Apply||Thursday, 15th March 2018|
| Age Limit
|| 18-32 years
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Job Title||Phlebotomist (BPS-09)
How To Apply For Punjab Food Authority Lahore Jobs NTS Government of Punjab Latest Ad
Terms and conditions as well as applying criteria is mention below.
- The above positions are offer on contract basics under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Govemment of the Punjab.
- 15% quota is reserve for women’s and 5% quota is for minorities, while for disable persons it is 3%.
- General age relaxation for male candidates is 5 years where as for female candidates it is 8 years.
- Applicants submit application form along with Rs 300/- as test fee.
- Test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, ABL, HBL or Mezan bank.
- Incomplete applications and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 15th March 2018.
- Roll no slips will be directly dispatch to candidates postal addresses before one week prior to the test date.
- Candidates having 60% marks in the NTS test will be eligible for the further consideration in the recruitment process.
- No of vacancies can be increase or decrease without any notice.