Download Application Form for Punjab Healthcare Department DEO Jobs Via NTS. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 24th April, 2018. Primary & Secondary healthcare department newly establish Provincial Program Prevention is inviting application for the posts of Data Entry operators. DEO jobs are in 88 Tehsil Headquater Hospitals (DHQ).
Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 24th April, 2018. The jobs in 88 THQ’s of Punjab are offer on contract basis for the duration of one year under the contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. Let’s move towards its applying criteria and other details which are mention below.
Punjab Healthcare Department DEO Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply||Tuesday 24th April, 2018|
|Job Title||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Contract Duration||1 year|
General Terms & Conditions
- The appointment will be made on temporary basis for the duration of one year.
- 3% quota is reserve for disable persons. 5% quota is reserve for minorities. While for female candidates it is 15%.
- Age relaxation for male candidates is 5 years while for female age relaxation is 8 years.
Applying Criteria For Punjab Healthcare Department DEO Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Application form can be download from the official website of NTS. Application forms are also available here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Government employers are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Number of Posts may be increase or decrease. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 24th April, 2018.