Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Lahore Assistant cum Accountant Post NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Sunday, 10th February 2019. As a result of promulgation of Punjab Industrial Relations Act, 2010 (PIRA-2010), Labour Court was established in the Province of Punjab. For this purpose, 11 Labour Courts have been established in the Province keeping in view the number of Industrial Workers. The Labour Courts which are working in Punjab are two at Lahore and one each at Ferozewala. (Sheikhupura), Faisalabad, Sahiwal, D.G.Khan, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur and Multan. There are two Appellate Authority over these Labour Courts called Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal, which is working at Lahore and Multan.
The District and Sessions Judges and Additional district and Sessions Judges whose services are borrowed from the High Court are appointed as Presiding Officers of these Courts. All those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant cum Accountant. Now waiting for their test roll no slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. You can download your Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Lahore Test Roll No Slip from here.
Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Lahore Assistant cum Accountant Post NTS Test Roll No Slip
||Sunday, 10th February 2019|
| Roll No Slip
Procedure to Download Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Lahore Assistant cum Accountant Post NTS Test Roll No Slip ?
- Candidates can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address as well as from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get roll numbers slips/ list of candidates.
- Students go to the official website of NTS and enter name or CNIC.
- After entering CNIC or name click on search button. Detail of test date as well as test center will be display.
- Select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Lahore Assistant cum Accountant Post NTS Test Roll No Slip.