Punjab Vocational Training Council PVTC Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Saturday, 14th September 2019. PVTC stands for Punjab Vocational Training Council. PVTC is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan. It is an autonomous corporate body of Punjab Government having 348 VTIs with annual capacity of 200,000 trainees. PVTC was established in October 1998 on the basis of Public Private Partnership by the Government of the Punjab.
PVTC is utilizing Zakat Funds for poverty alleviation on the principle of dole out to pay roll by providing demand driven skill training to deserving youth specially Mustahaqeen–e–Zakat at their door step, involving Private sector to enhance employability and assist the graduates in their placement for permanent rehabilitation and arranging financial support for their self-employment from Micro Finance Institutions and NGOs. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the PVTC must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Punjab Vocational Training Council are mention below. The jobs in PVTC are for disable persons.
Punjab Vocational Training Council PVTC Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Saturday, 14th September 2019|
|Education Required||See Job Ad Below|
|Job Title||See Job Ad Below|
How to Apply For Government of the Punjab PVTC Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 700/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates submit the application form along with the attested copies of documents, copy of cnic and two recent photographs.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test/interview.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 14th September 2019.