Swat Forest Division Mingora Forest Guards Jobs Via NTS has been announce, Last date to apply is Monday 10th June 2019. Download application form from here. Swat is a district in Malakand Division of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan. Swat is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. Centred upon the upper portions of the Swat River, Swat was a major centre of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom, and today is littered with ruins from that era. Swat was home to the last isolated pockets of Gandharan Buddhism, which lasted until the 11th century, well after most of the area had converted to Islam. Mingora is a commercial city in the Swat District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
. Mingora is the largest city in Malakand Division, and also the largest in the northern part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Mingora is a major tourist destination, with a large number of hotels. Application are invited from the candidates to fulfill the Forest Guard vacancies in forest division Swat. The jobs are offered on regular basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Forest Guards jobs Swat via NTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in SFD Mingora Swat Forest Division are mention below.
Swat Forest Division Mingora Forest Guards Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday 10th June 2019|
How to Apply For Forest Guards Jobs ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Applicants who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday 10th June 2019.