Teaching Hospital DHQ DG Khan Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply for DHQ DG khan jobs is Thursday, 20th June, 2019. Dera Ghazi Khan, abbreviated as D. G. Khan, is a city in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is the headquarters of the Dera Ghazi Khan District and also the administrative centre of the Dera Ghazi Khan Division. Dera Ghazi Khan was founded in the end of 15th century and was named after Ghazi Khan Mirrani, son of Haji Khan Mirrani who was a powerful Baloch chieftain. 15 generations of Mirranis ruled the area.
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Punjab to fulfill the vacant posts in Teaching Hospital DHQ DG Khan. These posts are fulfilled on Adhoc basis for the duration of 1 year. All those candidates who are eligible for the DG Khan Teaching Hospital Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Teaching Hospital DHQ DG Khan Jobs are mention below.
Teaching Hospital DHQ DG Khan Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 20th June, 2019|
|Age Limit||See Job ad below|
How to Apply For Teaching Hospital DHQ DG Khan Jobs
- Applicants are directed to apply online through punjab government site.
- Application other then online will not be acceptable..
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- Government employers apply through proper channel along with NOC.
- NO TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 20th June, 2019.