Anti Corruption Establishment Balochistan Quetta Jobs Via CTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 10th October, 2019. Anti corruption comprises activities that oppose or inhibit corruption. Just as corruption takes many forms, anti-corruption efforts vary in scope and in strategy. In national and in international legislation, there are laws interpreted as directed against corruption. Application are invited to fulfill the vacant posts in Directorate of anti corruption Balochistan. Total number of posts are 58. While for Class 4 staff total vacancies announce are 7.
Balochistan is the largest province in terms of land area, forming the southwestern region of the country, but is the least populated. Its provincial capital and largest city is Quetta. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Anti Corruption Jobs 2019 must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for CTS Anti Corruption Establishment department Jobs are mention below.
Anti Corruption Establishment Balochistan Quetta Jobs Via CTS 2019
|Last Date Apply||Thursday, 10th October, 2019|
| Job Location
|Job Title||Assistant Investigation
Assistant Computer Operator
||Anti-Corruption Establishment Balochistan|
How to Apply For Anti Corruption Vacancies September, 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the CTS website. Application form is also available here.
- CTS test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, or Bank Islami Ltd.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- CTS will organize the skill test & physical test for constable and driver posts.
- If any candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then must submit separate application form.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease the posts.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 10th October, 2019.