Check how to apply for Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 5th December, 2019. Rawalpindi, commonly known as Pindi, is a city in the Punjab province of Pakistan. Rawalpindi is adjacent to Pakistan’s capital of Islamabad, and the two are jointly known as the “twin cities” on account of strong social and economic links between the cities. Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the posts in Anti Terrorism Court no 2 Pindi.
The title of the jobs in Pindi Anti Terrorism Court is Data Entry Operator & Junior Clerk. Education require for data entry post is intermediate second division as well as 40 words / minute typing speed. While for junior clerk post the minimum education require is intermediate as well as 25 words / minute tying speed. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi no2 are mention below.
Anti Terrorism Court Rawalpindi Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 5th December, 2019|
How to Apply / General Instructions For Terrorism Court No.2 Jobs ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Interesting candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- In service candidates apply through proper channel.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.