Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs UTS Test Result check online from here. Test date is Sunday, 12th May, 2019. AFIP Rawalpindi is a premier reference diagnostic laboratory of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It is situated near Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi. In the diagnostics side its departments includeHaematology, Chemical pathology, Microbiology, Immunology, Virology, Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine. AFIP is fully aware of existing challenges in the discipline of labortary medicine.
All those candidates who appear in the test for the jobs in AFIRI. Now waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their test marks. Usually UTS announce result of any test with in few days. However, answer keys are declare earlier then the full result. We will also update here answer keys test result of Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging. Once it is announce by universal testing authorities.
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs UTS Test Result
|Department Name||Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging|
|Test Date||Sunday, 12th May, 2019|
|Job Title||Steno Typist|
Data Entry Operator
Information Technology Technician
Air Conditioner Mechanic
Electro Medical Technician
Sweeper (Male, Female)
Procedure to Check AFIRI Test Result Sunday, 12th May, 2019 ?
- UTS AFIRI test result can be check in two following way.
- The online method to check test result of Institute of Radiology & Imaging Armed forces is via id card number.
- Write your id card number in the id card search bar and at last click on search button or check in list button.
- You result will be display with your total marks. You can download as well take the print of your AFIRI result.
- Press ctrl+p to take the print.