Download application form for Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs Via UTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 8th April, 2019. AFIP Rawalpindi is a premier reference diagnostic laboratory of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It is situated near Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi. In the diagnostics side its departments includeHaematology, Chemical pathology, Microbiology, Immunology, Virology, Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine. AFIP is fully aware of existing challenges in the discipline of labortary medicine.
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Punjab, Sindh & KPK to fulfill the posts in AFIRI Rawalpindi. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs Via UTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging are mention below.
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs Via UTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 8th April, 2019|
|Age Limit||See Job Ad below|
|Job Title||Steno Typist|
Data Entry Operator
Information Technology Technician
Air Conditioner Mechanic
Electro Medical Technician
Sweeper (Male, Female)
How to Apply For Armed Forces Institute of Radiology Imaging AFIRI Jobs Via UTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the UTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, & Bank Alfalah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- If any candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 8th April 2019.