AJK Azad Jammu Kashmir High Court Muzaffarabad Jobs NTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates from here. The High Court of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is an appellate court in Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu and Kashmir. It hears appeals from the District Courts of Azad Kashmir. The court has three circuit benches based in Kotli, Mirpur, and Rawalakot.
All those candidates who apply for AJK High Court Muzaffarabad jobs. Now waiting for their roll no. slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here after it is announce by nts authorities. Check Azad Jammu Kashmir High Court jobs test date from here.
AJK Azad Jammu Kashmir High Court Muzaffarabad Jobs NTS Roll No Slip
|Institution Name||Azad Jammu & Kashmir High Court, Muzaffarabad|
||Additional District & Sessions Judge (BPS-20)
MIS Manager (BPS-18)
Assistant Librarian (BS-16)
Junior Clerk (BS-11)
|Download Roll No Slip/ Test Date
|List of Eligible Candidates||Available Here|
How to Download AJK High Court Muzaffarabad Jobs Test Roll No. Slips ?
- Candidates can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address.
- Enter your id card number with out dishes as well as other details at last click on search button.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC) & other details which are require. Candidates can view the roll no slips as well as other details about test date and test time.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.