BA BSc and MA MSc Entry Test 2019 CTSP Test Roll No Slip download online from here. CTSP will organize the admission test. BA/BSc and MA/MSc Entry Test 2019 For 10 Universities last date was extended to Sunday, 14th September, 2019. HEC has issued a final direction to all the public and private universities of the country and their affiliated colleges to abolish two-year BA/BSc programme and start Associate Degree (AD) programs from upcoming academic year. It also directed the public and private sector universities that they could not offer MA/MSc programs after 2020.
All those students who apply to take admission in BA/BSc and MA/MSc. Now waiting for their test roll number slips of ctsp. So that they are able to appear in the test. Roll no slip is available here. You can download your BA BSc and MA MSc Entry Test 2019 test roll no slip from here.
BA BSc and MA MSc Entry Test 2019 CTSP Test Roll No Slip
|Test Name||BA/BSc and MA/MSc Entry Test|
|10 Universities Name
||University of Punjab (Lahore)
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU (Multan)
Government College University GCU (Faisalabad)
Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB
UOG University of Gujrat
Education University Lahore
Gazi University Dera Ghazi Khan
UOS University of Sargodha
University of Sindh
| Download Roll No Slip
| Eligible Candidates list
||Check from here|
How to Download Admission Test Slips ?
- Candidates can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address as well as from online portal.
- Eligible Candidates must follow the following step to get roll numbers slips/ list of candidates.
- Candidates go to the official website of CTSP and enter the CNIC number with out dishes.
- After entering CNIC click on submit query. Detail of test date as well as test center will be display.
- Select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Test Roll Number Slip.