Balochistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education BBISE Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, February 4, 2019. Balochistan is one of the four provinces of Pakistan. It is the largest province in terms of land area, forming the southwestern region of the country. Its provincial capital and largest city is Quetta. The Balochistan Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (BBISE) Quetta established under BISE Ordinance 1976 is an autonomous body. It is empowered with administrative and financial authority to organize, regulate, develop and control Intermediate and Secondary Education in general and conduct examinations in the public and private institutions affiliated with it.
The most important objective of Balochistan Board is to provide and ensure quality service at secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level of education in terms of conducting examination and to maintain the required standard. Application are invited from the candidates having domicile of Balochistan to fulfill the posts in BISE Quetta balochistan. Total number of vacancies are 20. All those candidates who are eligible for the Balochistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education BBISE Jobs must apply to grab this opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Balochistan Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (BBISE) are mention below.
Balochistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education BBISE Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, February 4, 2019|
||Maximum 30 years|
How to Apply For Balochistan Board of Intermediate Secondary Education BBISE Jobs?
- Candidates can download the application form the BISE quetta website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, February 4, 2019.