Balochistan Police Headquarters Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply for the police jobs of Balochistan is Friday, 18th January 2019. Balochistan is one of the four provinces of Pakistan. It is the largest province in terms of land area, forming the southwestern region of the country. Its provincial capital and largest city is Quetta.
Balochistan Police is responsible for the law and order situation in mostly urban areas only, which are called A areas. This division has been in place, in various forms, since the time of the British Raj. Balochistan’s rural areas, called B areas, are policed by the Balochistan Levies. The Frontier Corps operates in both areas. This division is seen as a severe handicap by the police as criminals based outside their limited area of jurisdiction can easily plan attacks and run away. Applications are invited from the local of Balochistan to fulfill the vacancies in headquarters of police in Baloshistan. All those candidates who are eligible for the Balochistan Police Headquarters Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for police jobs Baluchistan are mention below.
Balochistan Police Headquarters Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 18th January 2019|
|Age Limit||up to 28 years|
|Job Title||See Job Ad below|
How to Apply For Balochistan Police Headquarters Jobs
- Only candidates having domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Minimum age is 18 years where as maximum age of the applicant not be more then 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- 5% quota is reserve for female. 2% quota is reserve for disable persons. 5% quota is reserve for minorities.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Department has the right to increase or decrease vacancies.
- Those who were already in government sector apply through proper channel.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 18th January 2019.