BOK Bank of Khyber General Banking Officers Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates from here. Test date is Friday 5th February, 2021. The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank owned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and based in Peshawar, Pakistan, with 130 branches all over the country. It was set up as a state-owned, regional bank in 1991 along with the Bank of Punjab and the First Women Bank.
Candidates who apply for jobs in the The Bank of Khyber BOK General Banking Officers. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. The roll number slip / list of candidates is available when it is announced by the testing authorities. Check the test date for BOK posts from here. Here Bank of Khyber General Banking Officers interview schedule is available.
BOK Bank of Khyber General Banking Officers Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Bank Name||The Bank of Khyber|
|Sample papers||Available Here|
|Job Title||General Banking Officers|
|Roll No Slip / Test Date||Click Here|
Check Test Date
How to Download BOK Jobs NTS Roll No. Slips ?
- Candidates have to follow the following steps to get a roll slip.
- The test roll slip needs to be downloaded from your name or CNIC (ID card number).
- After entering the name or ID card number (CNIC).
- You can see the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time and test location.
- If you can’t find your roll number slip. You are then advised to check your name in the list of nominated candidates. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Candidates have to show their roll number slip at the entry point of the test center.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any gadgets are not allowed on the test center premises as per HEC guidelines and NTS rules.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without a roll number slip.