Central Directorate Of National Savings Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Check list of eligible candidates for test from here. Test date is Sunday, 22nd December 2019. National Savings as it stands today is one of the primeval institutions in the country with a legacy of more than 140 years that came into existence with the promulgation of Government Savings Bank Act in 1873.
If you are looking for Finance Division Islamabad jobs in National Savings. Then you come at right page. Here roll no slip / list of eligible candidates is available as soon as it is announce by national testing authorities. The title of the jobs are Steno Typist & Junior National Savings Officer.
Central Directorate Of National Savings Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
||National Savings Organization|
|Domicile||Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan
|List of Eligible candidates / Test Date
||Check From Here
|Download Roll No Slip||Click Here
||Sunday, 22nd December 2019|
How to Download National Saving Jobs Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Roll no slip can be download in two ways.
- First method to download roll no. slip is by name. While the second way to print / download roll no. slips is by id card number.
- After entering id card number as well as other details. Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- Eligible candidates can also download slip by name. Enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip in eligible candidates list for test. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print of your roll number slip of national saving jobs test.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/national-savings-jobs-nts-written-test-syllabus-sample-papers/” target=”blank” background=”#ab14c9″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Download Sample Papers[/su_button]