Download online National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit Baltistan Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip from here. Last date to apply is 25th January 2021. Gilgit-Baltistan, formerly known as the Northern Areas, is a region administered by Pakistan as an administrative territory, and constituting the northern portion of the larger Kashmir region.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit-Baltistan. Now waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Eligible candidates for the test can download roll number slip from her authorities. Here skill test roll number slip is also available.
National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit Baltistan Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip
|Department Name||National Maternal Newborn & Child Health MNCH Program Gilgit-Baltistan|
||Public Health Specialist(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Lady Medical Officer(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Social Organizer(Equivalent to BPS-17)
Account Assistant(Equivalent to BPS-14)
Lady Health Visitor(Equivalent to BPS-9)
Driver (Equivalent to BPS-4)
Daya (Equivalent to BPS-2)
Community Midwife(Stipend Based)
| Roll No Slip
How to Download National Maternal Newborn MNCH Posts Test Roll No. Slips
- Candidates go to the official website of CTSP and enter the CNIC number with out dishes.
- After entering CNIC click on submit query. Detail of test date as well as test center will be display.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip in eligible candidates list. Then check your name in rejected list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without roll number slip no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.