Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs October 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply is Sunday, 10th of November, 2019. The Command & Staff College Quetta is a Pakistani military training institution where officers receive staff training and education. It was temporarily established in 1905 at Deolali and later shifted to Quetta in 1907. The responsibility of College is to train and groom the future leadership of the Army and those from the allied countries. The college was previously affiliated with the University of Balochistan but is now affiliated with the National Defence University (NDU).
All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for the jobs in Command and Staff College are mention below.
Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs October 2019
|Last Date Apply||Sunday, 10th November, 2019|
| Age Limit||18 -30 Years|
18 -33 Years
|Total Vacant Posts||11|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
|Department Name||Command & Staff College Quetta|
How to Apply For CSC Quetta Vacancies 2019 ?
- Application Form along with all copies of documents as well as educational and experience certificates and copy of CNIC send to the require address.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Disable persons can also apply.
- For retired army persons maximum age limit is up to 45 years.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 23rd September, 2019.