Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 28th, October, 2019. The Competition Commission of Pakistan is an independent agency of the Government of Pakistan for the enforcement of economic competition laws in Pakistan. CCP was established on 2 October 2007. The Commission prohibits abuse of a dominant position in the market, certain types of anti-competitive agreements, and deceptive market practices.
CCP invites applications from the talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in CCP. These posts are offered on regular basis. Those candidates who are eligible for the Competition Commission of Pakistan jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in CCP Via NTS are mention below.
Competition Commission of Pakistan CCP Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 28th, October, 2019|
||Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
How to Apply For CCP Vacancies 2019 ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/nts-latest-jobs/” background=”#ed29c3″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Latest NTS Jobs [/su_button]
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- The department has the right to increase or decrease posts or cancel the recruitment process.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/government-jobs-in-pakistan-today/” background=”#1b161a” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Latest Government Jobs[/su_button]
How to Fill the CCP Jobs Application Form ?
- Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Don’t leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Incorrect and false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment and also proceeding of a legal action
- Attach your recent passport size photographs, copy of cnic and original bank deposit slip.
- By hand submission of the application forms is not allowed.
- The fee is non transferable/refundable.